ITS offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique Learn by Doing campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students we serve. Our fast-moving team is responsible for helping Cal Poly achieve academic excellence through developing and implementing learning, teaching, and administrative solutions that leverage technology and align with strategic goals and objectives. With a focus on continuous improvement, ITS fosters innovation, supports continuous learning, and provides opportunities for our team members to develop to their full potential. Our division of more than 100 professionals works in a dev/ops environment, shaping the university's technology landscape.
For more information about working at Cal Poly and a full list of job openings, visit afd.calpoly.edu/hr/job-opportunities.
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to the employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts